Friday 5 Apr 5:00 PM
About this listing
Final offers 5pm Monday 8 April 2019 (Unless Sold Prior)
Big, Bold & Beautiful - all hidden behind a pretty, unassuming façade
4 bedrooms & a study, 2 bathrooms, 2 living spaces + massive proportions!
Welcome to 52 Bowen Road, Tea Tree Gully!
Circa 2009 - on 1266m2
Step inside the front door into the extra wide hall & prepare to fall in love!
Over looking the pretty garden & practical circular driveway is the master suite.
This is a colossal space completed with its own full sized bathroom & walk in robe.
Impressively proportioned, you will have room for a king sized bed & ample space to spare! This room is light & bright with 3 feature windows dressed with plantation shutters that complete it perfectly, with a touch of class!
Continue on your tour with the double Garage Under the Main roof to the left & a formal sitting/living room in front of you. This second living space could offer a restful place for your quiet moments or perhaps a spot for an extra TV - the home then wraps itself around a serene under cover court yard, adjacent to this room. The court yard offers a perfect spot for your potted plants, outdoor furniture & reflective moments.
Beyond here, to the rear of this enormous home are 3 more good sized bedrooms, all complimented with build in wardrobes & a 3 way bathroom.
The laundry is large & is well appointed with storage space as well as an external door.
The rear of the home features the massive open living space that our Adelaide buyers love, encompassing the glossy & practical kitchen, the dining area & living space - all overlooking the merbau timber deck & vast garden.
There is also a small, handy separate office tucked behind - this open living space
The Garage under the main roof can be accessed from its front and rear & there is an additional substantial garage to the rear/side of the home.
This is a surprisingly large home, tucked within a pretty but unassuming façade, on a massive block.
What a wonderful opportunity - definitely one to visit & pop on your shopping list.
This lovely home, ticks more than a few boxes for the discerning couple or family.
What else do we love about this circa 2009 World Concept home?
* The generous proportions right through out
* The well thought out floor plan & wide hall
* Its innovative ideas
* Mirror tinting on some of the doors & windows, attractive & practical!
* The impressively big walk in pantry - just about a Butler's pantry!
* A massive open kitchen, dining, living space with an adjacent separate office
- with floating timber flooring
* 2 Electrolux Ovens side by side & identical
* The hidden fridge cavity
* Quality fitting & fixtures all through out
* The Hills Hoist, subtly placed in the side garden
* Ample built in storage through out
* 2 Garages
* The chicken Coop
* The circular drive way
* Handy to good local shopping at St Agnes & close to the updated TTP precinct, cafes,
restaurants, shopping & movies
* Transport is close & convenient
* Near excellent walking trails, parks & playgrounds
* Located in a peaceful, beautiful part of Adelaide -
Call Megan Tamlin 0413 027 669 today for further particulars
City of Tea Tree Gully
Land size 1,266m2 approximately