- Land Size: 436 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ducted
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Rangehood
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Built-in-robe
- Main bathroom: Spa bath
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Paved)
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Freestanding and with a spacious backyard - this is an excellent opportunity for the first home buyer, those down sizing or those looking to invest.
The house is extremely homely throughout and features large picture windows, each providing a beautiful outlook into the leafy garden and allowing plenty of natural light in.
The modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances is adjacent the dining and living room - open plan in design and very accommodating for a couple or young family.
Down the passage you will find the central bathroom with bath and laundry and the 3 bedrooms.
Additional features include:
- Ducted gas heating
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Bosch dishwasher
- Miele electric Oven and Gas cooktop
- Spa bath
- Skylight in bathroom and kitchen
- Huge lock up shed
- Lock up carport
- Dual driveway and drive through access to backyard
- Off street parking for 3 or more vehicles
Located in a quiet cul-de-dac, close to numerous local parks with views of black hill and only a short drive to Newton Central Shopping Plaza, Thorndon Park Primary School and Stradbroke Primary both a short distance away and zoned for Charles Campbell Secondary School - whether you are looking to live in or rent it out, this child friendly neighbourhood is something you don't want to miss out on.