Open Home Dates:
Price: $530,00 - $565,000
This extremely well maintained family home provides plenty of accommodation for a growing family without loads of maintenance/gardening - enabling you to enjoy life and the many facilities that are located nearby.
5 main rooms including the 3 bedrooms and 2 separate living rooms have large North facing windows allowing the highly sought after Winter sun to filter through filling the home with loads of natural light.
- master bedroom with walk in robe and private ensuite bathroom
- 2 other good size bedrooms
- central main bathroom with separate toilet
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- tidy kitchen with gas and dishwasher
- casual meals plus a separate formal dining room
- your choice of formal and casual living areas
- lock up garage with access to rear
The neutral flooring and walls throughout enable you or your tenant to move straight on in and should you be looking to add further value, there is scope to further modernise should you choose or when your budget permits.... it is however, lovely just the way it is.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to transport, sporting and shopping facilities as well as schools and your choice of the beach or nearby lake, we suggest you add 6 Wendouree Court to your inspection list this coming weekend.
|Floor Area||167 sqm|
|Land Size||436 sqm|
|Approx year built||1982|